A rarely available and unique single storey residence set in a superb premier road location within comfortable distance of Roydon village amenities and station. Of Victorian origins (circa. 1890) the bungalow boasts over 3000 sq. ft. of accommodation and sits on a generous plot approaching 1.5 acres, with established south easterly aspect gardens, a carriage driveway to the front with double electronically operated gates and a detached garage with games room annexe to the rear. The majority of rooms have lovely high ceilings indicative of the period and the layout in brief consists of: Spacious entrance hall, guest cloakroom/w.c., kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, separate dining room, family room, utility room and shower room. The principle bedroom has en-suite facilities and there are 3 further generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is plenty of scope to alter/enlarge the property if required, subject to the usual planning permissions.Location
- Low Hill Road is considered to be one of the most highly regarded roads in this charming and popular commuter village on the Hertfordshire/Essex border, well located for the neighbouring towns of Harlow and Epping (Central Line underground station)
Local village amenities include a convenience store/post office, chemist, pubs/restaurants and a village primary school. There is a very good choice of state and public schooling in the area.
Excellent transport links include: Roydon main-line station which runs services to London Liverpool Street in approximately 33 minutes and Stratford in around 40 minutes.
Services to Tottenham Hale can take as little as 16 minutes providing a fast connection to the Victoria Line Underground. Services to Bishop's Stortford for connections to London Stansted Airport take around 18 minutes and an hourly service to Cambridge takes approximately 55 minutes.
The M11, M25 and the A10 are also within a comfortable distance for travel by road.Accommodation
- Entrance porch. Main front door. Radiator. Inner door to Main Hallway.Main Reception Hallway & Corridors
- Attractive reception area with high ceiling, window and feature arch. 2 radiators. Double doors to recessed storage cupboard housing alarm system control panel. Door to built-in storage cupboard.Dining Room
- 7.57m x 3.78m (24'10 x 12'5 ) - A lovely spacious dining room with 3 windows to rear. 2 radiators. Double doors from Hallway. Door to walk-in storage area to far end of room with frosted window and light.Lounge
- 6.86m x 3.89m (22'6 x 12'9 ) - Bay window with French doors to garden. Triple aspect windows. Feature fireplace. 2 radiators. Double doors from Kitchen. Door to:Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 5.49m x 3.89m < 4.72m (18'0 x 12'9 < 15'6) - Excellent range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with granite work surfaces incorporating sink unit. 'Britannia Classic' range cooker with 5 ring gas hob and electric ovens. Integrated fridge and freezer and 2 dishwashers. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Access hatch to loft space. Double doors to Lounge. Door to :Lobby Area
- Double dooors to Family Room. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Door to Cloakroom. Multi-pane doors rear garden and to driveway. Double doors to:Family Room
- 3.86m + door recess x 3.38m (12'8 + door recess x - Box window with deep sill. Further window to side. Radiator. Double doors to:Utility/Laundry Room
- 3.38m x 1.78m (11'1 x 5'10) - Butler sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Wall-mounted 'Worcester' gas fired boiler. Fitted wall units. Window. Door to:Rear Lobby
- 2 external doors. Door to:Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle. White WC and pedestal hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.Lobby
- Part glazed door to garden. Door to:Bedroom One
- 4.83m x 3.66m (15'10 x 12'0) - Dual aspect windows. 2 radiators. Door to:Large Luxury En-Suite Shower Room
- 3.76m x 2.69m (12'4 x 8'10) - A stylish shower room with large shower cubicle, WC, vanity unit with drawers under. Large chrome heated towel rail. Built-in storage cupboards. Complementary tiled walls and floor. Obscure window. Radiator.Bedroom Two
- 5.18m x 3.51m (17'0 x 11'6 ) - Dual aspect with 4 windows. Built-in double wardrobe cupboards and centre dressing table unit with storage cupboards above. 2 radiators.Bedroom Three
- 3.76m x 3.35m to face of chimney breast (12'4 x 1 - 2 windows. Access hatch to loft space.Bedroom Four
- 3.86m x 2.59m (12'8 x 8'6 ) - Spacious Family Bathroom
- Superb white suite comprising 'Duravit' WC with concealed cistern and bath with hand shower attachment. Vanity unit with drawers below. Ladder style chrome heated towel rail. Obscure window. Separate shower cubicle.Outside
- Detached Garage & Games Room
- Double Garage
- 6.43m x 5.18m (21'1 x 17'0) - Electric remote control up and over door. uPVC double glazed personal access door. Power and light connected. Access hatch to loft space.Annex Games Room
- 7.06m x 4.78m (23'2 x 15'8) - A super room with dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows. Inset ceiling lights. Inter-connecting door to Garage.Carriage Driveway With Electric Gates
- An 'in and out' driveway with 2 sets of remote control electric gates give access to an extensive front driveway.Extensive Parking
- Parking provision for numerous vehicles.Superb Plot With Large Secluded Gardens
- The property is superbly appointed on a wonderful large plot of just under 1.5 acres, with secluded gardens extending to the rear.