2 bedroom Terraced House for sale in Puckeridge Book a Property Valuation

About the property

A 60% share is available for purchase of this well presented modern terraced house. The remaining 40% is owned by a housing association. A further monthly rent and service charge is applicable - please contact us for further details. PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH THIS PROPERTY IS ADMINISTRATED BY A SHARED OWNERSHIP COMPANY, THERE IS ALSO THE OPTION TO PURCHASE THE FULL 100% SHARE FOR THIS WELL PRESENTED, MODERN TERRACE HOUSE.
A contemporary mid-terrace property that offers an entrance porch, spacious living room, kitchen, two good bedrooms, a modern bathroom on the first floor, gas heating to radiators, double glazing, an allocated parking space, and rear garden. The lease can be extended by a further 50 years, bringing it to 124 years, please ask the agent for more details. The property is situated within a development that is conveniently located within walking distance of the village amenities. There are a variety of local shops, traditional pubs, and an exceptional Farm Shop close by. With Stansted airport just a 20-minute drive away and the A10 dual carriageway providing quick access to Ware, Hertford and the M25, this property is perfect for those who value village life coupled with good accessibility. Read more

Important information

This is a Share Transfer property.

Property at a glance

  • Mid-Terrace House
  • 2 Good Size Bedrooms
  • Rear Garden
  • 60% Shared Ownership
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Please Call for Further Details
  • Walking Distance of High St amenities
  • Double Glazing & GCH to Radiators
  • 100% share available: Please call for details

Contact agent

Oliver Minton Estate Agents

28 High St



SG11 1RN

United Kingdom

Tel: 01920 822999


Contact us

    Puckeridge: 28 High Street, Puckeridge, Hertfordshire SG11 1RN
    t: 01920 822999  •  e: puckeridge@oliverminton.com

    Stanstead Abbotts: 14 High Street, Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire SG12 8AB
    t: 01920 412600  •  e: sales@oliverminton.com

     Roydon: 20 High Street, Roydon Essex  CM19 5HJ
     t: 01279 888212  •  e: sales@oliverminton.com

© Oliver Minton Estate Agents 2017. All rights reserved.   Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy
Oliver Minton Estate Agents Ltd.   Registered in England & Wales.   Company No: 06475871.
Registered Office Address: 14 High Street, Stanstead Abbotts, Herts SG12 8AB    VAT Registration No: 740725248

Built by