NOW ON SITE and ready fro occupation! A brand new detached 'Wessex Canford' 50' x 20' residential park home. Appleacre Park is a super south Cambridgeshire electrically gated park for the over 45's, just 9 miles from Cambridge and close to Duxford Imperial War Museum. There is a landscaped garden, side driveway and garden storage outbuilding. PART EXCHANGES ARE CONSIDERED. Call 01920 822999 for more information. Appleacre Park is a super south Cambridgeshire electrically gated park for the over 45's, just 9 miles from Cambridge and close to Duxford Imperial War Museum.Introduction
- A contemporary statement home with practicality and style. A feature front door with glazed panels to either side, set under a large dormer and feature CanExel cladding, gives this home a bold first impression. Step inside and the design style is equally striking. A large porch entrance opens into a contemporary styled lounge. Here, comfortable sofas, feature pendant lighting, painted furniture and a tiled feature fireplace with electric stove and a rustic oak mantel set the scene for the contemporary (yet cosy) design style that flows throughout. The master bedroom includes a walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite and the family bathroom is conveniently positioned opposite the second bedroom. Half panelled walls to the bathroom and en-suite add a touch of luxury and illuminated mirrors over the counter-top basins finish off the look to perfection.Construction
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
10-year GoldShield structural warranty
Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty)Exterior Features
- Feature CanExel cladding around the windows and to the dormer
Tall picture windows to the lounge, dining area and bedrooms
Feature front door with glazed side panels
Feature lighting to the dormerInterior Features
- Porch entrance (with walk-in coat cupboard on selected floor plans)
Oak interior doors and polished satin, stainless steel door furniture
White panelled, vaulted ceilings
Painted furniture including a dining table with chairs, console table, sideboard, nest of tables and coffee table
Tiled feature fireplace with electric stove and rustic oak mantelpiece
Pendant feature lighting to the lounge and dining area
Combi-bac carpet with underlay
'Squires' style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions and matching Roman blinds
Study with grey office chair
Gloss cashmere acrylic kitchen units
Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven and hob with extractor hood
Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
Quilted bed throws with coordinating scatter cushions and Roman blinds
Graphite grey half panelled walls to the bathroom and en-suite
Shower-over-bath to family bathroom
Vanity units with counter-top basins and illuminated mirrorsOutside
- There will be a landscaped garden, side block paved driveway with parking for 2 cars and a metal garden storage shed.Tenure And Charges
- According to the Mobile Home Act 2013, park homes are neither freehold nor leasehold. As a park home owner, while you would own the park home outright, you sign an agreement with the site owner and pay a pitch fee/service charge for the land that the park home sits on and any outside space e.g. Driveway/Garden. Having separate arrangements for the structure and the land is what makes a park home purchase different from conventional home buying.
- The site agreement is for a period of 70 years.
- The service charge for Plot 36 is £2400 per annum (£200pcm) fixed until 1st January 2025, when it will be increased in line with the RPI% from 31st October 2024.
- The park home has full time residential usage and can be your primary home.
- No stamp duty is payable for park homes.
- The Council Tax band is band A
- Age Restriction: Over 45's
- PART EXCHANGES CONSIDERED
- 10% of the sale price is payable to the Park Owners when a park home is sold. Please ask for more details.Terms And Conditions For Special Offer
- The 'Legal Fees Paid by Vendor' applies to the buyer's purchase of the Park Home and not any related sale, and the offer ends end of March 2023.
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £