NOW ON SITE and ready for occupation - a brand new detached 'Omar Vision' 50' x 20' residential park home. The Vision is an all-new, contemporary and stylish park home with an innovative floor plan that centers around an open-plan living space but also has the benefit of a separate lounge. To the exterior, large picture windows and a combination of Almond Stucco and Timberwoolf CanExel cladding make the Vision feel very contemporary, and a feature front door under a dormer makes an impressive entrance. Inside, the Vision features vaulted ceilings to the lounge and central open-plan living space, giving a light and spacious feel. The interior design is contemporary, fresh and stylish and there are a lot of stand-out features such as the breakfast bar with integrated wine racks to the kitchen, the choice of seating areas (to the lounge and main living space) and the practical entrance with boot seat and coat hooks. Appleacre Park is a super south Cambridgeshire electrically gated park for the over 45's, just 9 miles from Cambridge and close to Duxford Imperial War Museum. There is a landscaped garden, side driveway and garden storage outbuilding. PART EXCHANGES ARE CONSIDERED. Call 01920 822999 for more information.Construction
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
Metrotile pitched tiled roof - tiles guaranteed for 40 years
uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
Almond Stucco exterior with feature Timberwolf CanExel cladding detail (other colour combinations available)
Large picture windows
Roof dormer over feature front door
Vaulted ceilings to the lounge and central open-plan living spaceLiving Area
- Large spacious central living space with lounge, kitchen and dining areas
Entrance with storage cupboard, boot seat and coat hooks
Seating area with two 2-seater sofas with scatter cushions and a coffee table
Dining table with 4 chairs and built-in bench seat with bolsters
Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob with extractor
Kitchen island with bar stools, additional storage and wine rack
USB charging pointLounge
- Contemporary, wall-mounted inset electric fire with TV and electrical connections above
Recessed shelves to either side of the fire
Two 3-seater 'Adnams' style sofas with scatter cushions
Two Turin Dark Oak lamp tables and a console table
Full-length lined curtains
Hessian backed carpet with underlayBedrooms And Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and matching bed runners
Freestanding bedside cabinets and wall-mounted mirrors to both bedrooms
Dressing area to the master bedroom with two fitted double wardrobes
Full-length lined curtains and matching scatter cushions to the bedrooms (additional Roman blinds to the master bedroom)
Chest of drawers to the master bedroom and dressing table with stool to bedroom two
Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
Roman blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
Contemporary white sanitaryware to the bathroom and en-suite
Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suiteStudy
- Fitted study with leather effect office chair.Outside
- There will be a landscaped garden, side block paved driveway with parking for 2 cars and a metal garden storage shed.Tenure And Charges
- According to the Mobile Home Act 2013, park homes are neither freehold nor leasehold. As a park home owner, while you would own the park home outright, you sign an agreement with the site owner and pay a pitch fee/service charge for the land that the park home sits on and any outside space e.g. Driveway/Garden. Having separate arrangements for the structure and the land is what makes a park home purchase different from conventional home buying.
- The site agreement is for a period of 70 years.
- The service charge for Plot 31 is £2400 per annum (£200pcm) fixed until 1st January 2025, when it will be increased in line with the RPI% from 31st October 2024.
- The park home has full time residential usage and can be your primary home.
- No stamp duty is payable for park homes.
- The Council Tax band is band A
- Age Restriction: Over 45's
- PART EXCHANGES CONSIDERED
- 10% of the sale price is payable to the Park Owners when a park home is sold. Please ask for more details.Terms And Conditions For Special Offer
- The 'Legal Fees Paid by Vendor' applies to the buyer's purchase of the Park Home and not any related sale, and the offer ends end of March 2023.
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £